Clayton BBQ Cook Off
Join us for the 11th Annual Clayton BBQ Cook Off on Saturday, July 11th.
This year’s festival will feature a 4 meat competition (chicken, pork ribs, pork shoulder, and brisket) as more than 40 BBQ Masters and backyard chefs face off to take home the prize.
The festival takes place on Saturday, July 11th with Pro Pitmasters and Backyard Chefs competitions, food vendors, local craft beer, live music and more.
The Craft Brew Garden featuring local craft breweries will return this year with even more brewers.
Don’t miss this tasty event as historic Clayton is transformed into a BBQ paradise.
Presented by the Clayton Business and Community Association and sanctioned by The Kansas City Barbeque Society.
• Limited Disabled Parking at Endeavor Hall (1 block from festival)
• Lot behind Library – 0.3 Miles
• Mt Diablo Elementary School – 0.4 Miles
• Old Fire House – Corner of Clayton Road & Mitchell Canyon – 0.4 miles
• Park & Ride Lot: Corner of Peacock Creek & Marsh Creek – 0.4 Miles
• Clayton Community Park – 1.3 miles
Lyft/Uber – Set either location for drop off
• Clayton Post Office – 6150 Center Street
• Clayton Library – 6125 Clayton Road
For the KCBS Competitors, they have to enter all 4 meats (chicken, pork ribs, pork shoulder, and brisket). Our Backyard Competitors will cook and enter chicken and ribs, only.