- This event has passed.
Alameda County Fair: June 14 – July 7
June 29 @ 11:00 am - 11:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 11:00 am, repeating until Jul 7, 2019
PLEASANTON, Calif. – Those who are pinching pennies but still want to have a fun filled summer can take advantage of the Alameda County Fair’s many discount days and special promotions.
In addition to several free admission days, the fair is also offering exclusive ticket deals which can save fair-goers over 30% on their admission, concerts, and more.
2019 Discount Days
- FriYAY FREE til 3: FREE Admission on Friday, June 14 UNTIL 3pm
- Father’s Day: Dad’s get in FREE on Sunday, June 16, UNTIL 5pm
- Kids FREE Thursdays (12 and under): June 20 & 27, UNTIL 5pm
- Boomer FREE Fridays (62+) June 14, 21, 28 & July 5, UNTIL 5pm (Presented by Alameda County Social Services Agency)
- NEW! Pet Food Drive, Wednesday June 19: Bring new, unopened pet food items (see list on website) to benefit the Valley Humane Society and receive FREE admission. Plus $1 rides. UNTIL 5pm
- Feed the Need Food Drive, Wednesday June 26: Bring 4 non-perishable food items and receive FREE admission. Plus $1 rides. UNTIL 5pm (Benefitting Alameda County Community Food Bank and presented by Lucky California)
- Clothing Drive for Foster Kids, July 3, Bring a new child’s clothing item and receive FREE admission. Plus $1 rides. UNTIL 5pm (Presented by MattressFirm)
- First Responder’s Day: July 4 — Free admission with ID
- Military Appreciation: Every Day — One FREE Fair admission with valid Military ID, ALL DAY, EVERYDAY
Special Pre-Fair Deals (Purchase in advance, before June 13, and save up to 33%)
- Adults (13-61) — $12
- Seniors (62+) — $8
- Kids (6-12) — $8
- General Parking — $8
- Unlimited Carnival Wristbands — $28 (Valid any one day of the Fair)
- NEW! 2019 Fair Season Pass PREMIUM (admission for all 18 days with PARKING, plus concert & event discounts) — $80
- New! BUY ONE, GIVE ONE – Buy a regular, full-price admission ticket ($15) and the Alameda County Fair will give a Fair ticket to a deserving, local foster family. Promotion period runs May 29 to June 12, 2019. Tickets must be purchased through the Fair’s website.
- Season Pass (admission for all 18 days, plus concert & event discounts) — $40
- Fun Pack (4 general admission tickets and 1 parking pass) — $50
For more additional details, including schedules, discount days, and concert and ticket info, visit the Fair’s website at www.alamedacountyfair.com. Follow the Fair’s official Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for additional information, previews, updates, contests, and giveaways.
Trace Adkins, Gin Blossoms, Ashanti, Sheila E, and War Among the Featured Musical Acts
Pleasanton, Calif. – The Big O Tires Concert Series is returning to the Alameda County Fair on June 14-July 7, bringing with it a little bit of country, a little rock and roll, and a whole lot of powerhouse performances.
Some of the featured acts include WAR, Ashanti, Trace Adkins, Gin Blossoms, Lifehouse, Sheila E, Loverboy, Roots & Boots Tour with Sammy Kershaw, Collin Raye and Aaron Tippin, Aly & AJ, BB King Blues Band featuring The Voice’s Michael Lee, and Tommy Castro & The Painkillers – Killin’ It Live Record Release Tour.
Stellar tribute bands Earth to Mars (Bruno Mars), KISS Revisited (KISS Tribute), James Garner’s Tribute to Johnny Cash, and Aja Vu (Steely Dan), will also be making their first appearances at the Fair this year.
Concerts take place nightly at 8pm, and reserved seats can be purchased online starting March 20 for Season Pass holders and March 21 for the general public. Ticket prices vary anywhere from $25-$60, and all seats for Tribute shows are $15. All ticket prices include Fair admission.
Season Pass holders can get early access and discounts on all reserved headliner seats, as well as free reserved seats at tribute shows and free bleacher seats at any show (some restrictions apply).
Free seats may be available the day of show and can be claimed by using a smartphone once inside the Fair at any info booth or the amphitheater starting at 4pm. Seating at the Bud Light Concert Lawn area just outside the Amphitheater is always free with admission and features live streaming video of every show on the Jumbotron screen.
Season Passes, tickets, and more information are available on the Fair’s website at www.alamedacountyfair.com.
Pleasanton, Calif. – For glam rock fans, it’s a heavy metal dream come true: Vince Neil of Mötley Crüe will rock the Amphitheater on Sunday, July 7 at 8pm at the Alameda County Fair in Pleasanton.
The legendary frontman will perform Mötley Crüe’s biggest hits including Girls, Girls, Girls, Kickstart My Heart, Wild Side, Shout at the Devil and Home Sweet Home, as well as songs from three solo albums and his newest projects.
In the meantime, fans may want to check out The Dirt, a just-released Netflix movie based on the band’s wild rise to fame in the 1980s.
Reserved seats go on sale to the public starting Thursday, April 4 and pre-sale to Season Pass holders starting Wednesday, April 3. Ticket must be purchased through the Fair’s website. Prices include Fair admission.
Seating at the Bud Light Concert Lawn area just outside the Amphitheater is always free with admission and features a live stream video of every concert on the giant Jumbotron screen.
For the complete Big O Tires Concert Series lineup, or to purchase tickets and Season Passes, visit www.alamedacountyfair.com.