- This event has passed.
2019 Shamrock 5K Fun Run & Walk (Dublin)
March 17 @ 8:30 am
Join us for the 21st Annual Shamrock 5K Fun Run & Walk on St. Patrick’s Day, Sunday, March 17, at 8:30 a.m.
2019 Registration is now open!
- Individuals (chip-timed) – Pre-registration – $27
- Individuals (not timed) – Pre-registration (not timed individuals will not be included in the race results or eligible for prizes) – $25
- Families – Pre-registration (immediate family of 3-6 members living in the same residence – $23 per person*
- Corporate – Pre-registration (five or more registrants) $25 per person**
- On-site Registration – $35
* Discount will be applied at check-out
** Must have a coupon code for this rate
Packet Pick-Up and Last-Minute Registration
Friday, March 15, 3:00 – 8:00 p.m., and
Saturday, March 16, noon – 4:00 p.m.
At Dick’s Sporting Goods
2820 Dublin Blvd.
We highly recommend you pick up your race packet, which includes your race bib and run shirt, prior to the morning of the race. This year all participants receive a 20% off coupon to Dick’s Sporting Goods, valid March 15-17. Pick up your coupon at packet pick-up.
Packet pick-up is your last opportunity to receive pre-registration rates and an event shirt. Checks must be made payable to City of Dublin. Registered participants will receive registration confirmation by e-mail, only. Race bibs will not be mailed.
A few event highlights…
- 3.1 mile certified 5K course
- Over 2,000 participants
- Special discounts for families, corporations, and non-timed runners
- Race week early bib pick-up available
- First three finishers in each age group receive medallion and Dick’s Sporting Goods gift certificate!
- Post-race celebration with refreshments, entertainment and more!
- Commemorative event t-shirt for all pre-registered participants
- Prize drawing after the race with gift certificates and more!
The Shamrock 5K Fun Run & Walk is a great event for runners and walkers of all abilities. Don’t miss out on all the fun!
Where to park…
Please visit the ‘Directions & Parking’ tab to the left for detailed parking information.
FREE FESTIVAL SHUTTLE!
Racers should park at the Carl Zeiss Meditec Offices located at 5160 Hacienda Drive and catch the free shuttle to the event! The free Shuttle Bus which is wheelchair accessible will operate continuously to and from the festival approximately every 20 minutes on both Saturday and Sunday:
Shuttle Hours for Racers:
Sunday, March 18 7:30am to 5:30pm
For more information, call Henry at (925) 556-4507.
Race results from previous years are posted online at www.fordtiming.com.