Toys R Us plans to close up to 182 stores as part of its Chapter 11 bankruptcy reorganization plan, including stores in Brentwood and Pittsburg.
Toys “R” Us CEO Dave Brandon said in a message to customers posted on the company’s website.
“The actions we are taking are necessary to give us the best chance to emerge from our bankruptcy proceedings as a more viable and competitive company,” he said.
Going-out-of-business sales are scheduled to begin in February and be completed in April.
- Indio 42500 Jackson St. CA
- Simi Valley 1189 Simi Town Ctr Way CA
- Santa Clarita 26573 Carl Boyer Dr. CA
- Covina 960 Lakes Drive CA
- Puente Hills 1600 S. Azusa Ave. CA
- Brea 2575 E. Imperial Highway CA
- Westminster 530 Westminster Mall CA
- Torrance 20120 Hawthorne Blvd. CA
- Riverside 2550 Canyon Springs Pkwy S. CA
- Yuba City 700 “A” Onstott Rd. CA
- Folsom 2785 E. Bidwell St. CA
- Pinole 1330 Fitzgerald CA
- Pittsburg 4505 Century Blvd. CA
- San Rafael 600 Francisco Blvd. CA
- Brentwood 5461 Lone Tree Way CA
- Fairfield 1400 Gateway Blvd CA
- Emeryville 3938 Horton CA
- E. San Jose 2179 Monterey Hwy CA
- San Jose / Almade865 Blossom Hill Road CA
- Fresno 3520 W. Shaw Ave. CA
- Union City 31250 Court House Drive CA
- Stockton 10640 Trinity Pkwy CA
- Santa Ana 3900 Bristol Street CA
- Corona 3665 Grand Oaks CA
- Mission Bay 1240 W. Morena Blvd. CA
- Mira Mesa 8181 Mira Mesa Blvd. CA
- Vista 1990 University Drive CA