Here is a great community service being provided by Sutter Health who is offering free 4-week classes on Wednesdays from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm with new groups starting each month. All you need to do is call Wendy Kitt at (925) 779-3575 and reserve your spot.
Some of what will be covered includes:
- What is Diabetes, and what is my healthy weight?
- What can I eat to manage my weight and still enjoy food?
- When and how should I exercise for the best results?
- What is the best way to take my medications and prevent side effects?
- How does stress affect my blood sugar?
- What do the numbers mean and what can I do about them?
- How do I prevent complications?
- What resources are available to me?
Edna Fallman Education Center
3901 Lone Tree Way
Antioch, CA 94509
Click the flyer below to enlarge