BART will be closing the Pittsburg Park & Ride starting Monday, May 15 for construction of the new Pittsburg BART station. The duration of the closure is unknown but could last up to three months
During the closure, Tri Delta Transit buses will be unable to stop at this location. For customers who catch the bus or transfer at this location, the following is a list of the closest bus stops to the Pittsburg/Bliss Park & Ride by route.
- 387 Westbound : Railroad at E. Leland # 812669
- 387 Eastbound : Railroad at Bliss # 812790
- 388 Westbound : Harbor at Garcia # 812719
- 388 Eastbound : Harbor at E. Leland # 812742
- 391 Westbound : Railroad at Bliss # 812653
- 391 Eastbound : Harbor at Garcia # 812719
- 392 Westbound & Eastbound : Railroad at Bliss # 812653
The closest Park & Ride in service during the closure of the Pittsburg/Bliss Park & Ride is located in Antioch at the Antioch e-BART Station near the corner of Highway 4 and Hillcrest Ave. Connections can be made to the following Tri Delta Transit routes at this location: 300 * 379 * 380 * 383 * 385 * 388 * 390 * 391 * 392 * 393 * 394 * 395
Customers who use the Pittsburg/Bliss Park & Ride are encouraged to review these options and make necessary plans or changes to their travel patterns in advance so they are prepared for the closure.
For more information including maps of alternative bus stops listed above, please visit www.trideltatransit.com/bliss