The Kiwanis Club of the Delta-Antioch Proudly Presents the “Pride of Antioch” Restaurant Tour 2017 with nine contributing Antioch Restaurants.
The event is part of a fundraiser for the Kiwanis Club as well as an opportunity for local businesses to gain exposure by participants to try out their food.
- Celia’s Mexican Restaurant – 523 West 10th Street
- Little Manuel’s Mexican Food – 1509 A Street
- Bagel Street Cafe – 2815 Lone Tree Way
- Panera Bread – 5897 Lone Tree Way
- River Town Sweets – 615 W. 2nd Street
- Lone Tree Golf & Event Center – 4800 Golf Course Road
- Starbucks – 18th & A St
- Skipolini’s Pizza – 901 Fitzuren Road
- Red Caboose – 210 Fulton Shipyard Road
Ticket Price $15 (If paying through EventBrite, there will be a processing fee)
- All beverages must be purchased
- Restaurants may be visited in any order. Please patronize our sponsors! Remove no food or alcohol from restaurants.
Have your card punched at all of the Restaurants to Qualify for a Special Prize Drawing!
To purchase tickets, please contact:
To buy online, please visit https://www.eventbrite.com/e/pride-of-the-delta-restaurant-tour-tickets-37895939776?aff=es2