PITTSBURG – One of the most successful workshops on how to apply for grants in the Bay Area will be held under the sponsorship of Contra Costa Supervisor Federal Glover.
“With the federal government sure to cut back funding to the social safety net, securing additional funding from other sources is even more critical this year and for the next four years,” said Glover.
Now in its 10th year, the workshop offers step-by- step tips for agencies and individuals seeking funding from foundations and the government.
- WHAT: GRANT WRITING SEMINAR
- WHEN: 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., March 29,
- WHERE: Los Medanos College, 2700 East Leland Road, Pittsburg, room L2019
- REGISTRATION: www.D5GRANT.EVENTBRITE.COM
- INFORMATION: 925-335- 8200
- HOST: Supervisor Federal Glover
This seminar will welcome guest presenter, a representative of the San Francisco Foundation, one of the largest grantors in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Space is limited so pre-registration is mandatory