On Saturday, more than 150 people participated in the Antioch Rotary Club’s 5k Bunny Hop Run and Walk. Eric Morford of Brentwood was the winner of the event with a time of 16:24.3
The course was at the Dow Wetlands which included multiple age groups and a kids bunny hop dash. The event was a fundraiser to help the Rotary Club help multiple causes.
Here are the top 5 male and female finishers:
- Eric Morford, 23 of Brentwood – 16:24.3
- Elliot Portillo, 16 of Brentwood, – 17:08.8
- Justin Aldridge, 35 of Brentwood – 19.46
- Hunter Aldridge, 13 of Brentwood – 20:26.4
- Rafael Medina, 43 of Antioch – 21:16.8
- Leti Arroyo,, 38 of Oakley – 20:46.6
- Madeleine Liem, 13 of Antioch – 21:24.3
- Renny Buchanan, 13 of Brentwood – 22:15.9
- Skylar Duignan, 17 of Brentwood – 23:21.9
- Jessi Sotelo, 12 of Brentwood – 23:49.2
For complete 5K results, click here.
For more information on the Antioch Rotary Club, click here.
Here are a sampling of photographs from the event, for more images, visit our Facebook Page.