On this episode, I talk with Mark Meuser who talks about the first amendment while also discussing his run for California Secretary of State. Shares his thoughts on voter integrity, offers solutions, and talks about a variety of other items.
- 00:35 – discuss the court case victory of free speech where Commissioner Thomas Rasch of the Superior Court of Alameda County ordered Berkeley By Any Means Necessary (BAMN) leader Yvette Felarca to pay former Berkeley College Republicans president Troy Worden $11,100 for filing a frivolous civil harassment restraining order against Worden last year.
- 03:29 – Trending on Fox News
- 04:30 – Mark Meuser discusses his running for California Secretary of State – chief election officer to ensure for fair and free elections for the State of California.
- 06:25 – Meuser discusses the concept of 1-vote for 1-person to protect fairness in elections.
- 08:35 – Talks about counties doing a good/bad job with cleaning election rolls
- 10:45 – Ventura County case where man was prosecuted for voting for his dead son multiple times. 25-years, one man stole ID off a dead man and been voting for him.
- 11:08 – why voter rolls need to be cleaned up. Offers solution.
- 14:14 – Showing up to the polls and someone has already voted for you. Issues in California with voter integrity.
- 15:45 – Why isn’t Secretary of State doing enough to ensure voter integrity.
- 18:25 – Talks about the 2016 campaign and being in Wisconsin and Michigan during re-counts. All Democrats & Republicans wanted a similar thing, fair elections.
- 20:25 – need for Secretary of State to register businesses in a fair & timely manner. It shouldn’t take 3-weeks where it takes 10-minutes in Nevada. Showcases how the seat has been turned into a partisan office.
- 20:50 – Shares how Senator Recall in Los Angeles & Orange County, lost their ability to recall in a timely manner. 21:50 – Why is no one being charged with fraud or arrested if Secretary of State is not being held accountable for not enforcing laws.
- 24:18 – Secretary of State is in position to protect the citizens rights to make their voice heard. He wants to be the sheriff of California Elections.
For more on Mark Meuser, visit him at www.markmeuser.com